Valentine’s Day also called Saint Valentine’s Day is on 14th February. This is a day for lovers when a person says his/her feelings to whom he/she loves. This was more prevalent in western countries but now it making its place in the hearts of Indians also. The lovers are very excited for this day, as love is in the air because of many romantic days already prevailing like Rose day, Kiss day, Teddy day, etc…
The couples are very enthusiastic during this love season. They exchange gifts with each other. But there are some couples who couldn’t afford the expensive gifts for their beloved ones but this shouldn’t affect their relationship at any cost. So, here we have some inexpensive or very less expensive ideas for making your Valentine’s Day special and memorable.
11 Inexpensive Romantic Valentine’s Day Ideas 2017
- Time: The most expensive thing in this world is the time that once gone could never come back. So, on this valentine day give your partner your precious time that could make his day special for them. It is the easiest way you could make your partner happy.
- Listen to your Partner: While spending quality time with your partner give him/her a gift by listening to him/her. Generally, we all have the habit that we go on speaking what we want but doesn’t pay attention to our partner’s words. While spending quality time with your partner try to listen what feelings they have, what are their desires and what they like or dislike. This would really cheer them up.
- Card: Gift your valentine a sweet card designed by you. This would go to be a great gift for them. Just decorate it with small paper hearts and your pictures.
- Remind Memorable Moments: Romance with your partner not by having sex only but hold their hands and remind them of all the memorable moments you have spent with them. Remind them moment when you have entered their life and how happy you are by getting them as your spouse.
- Arrange a Dinner: Arrange a small and simple dinner for your spouse by preparing it with your own hands the dish they like most. Light the candles to create a romantic environment and bring some heart-shaped balloons to enlighten the mood of your lover.
- Chocolates: Chocolates add sweetness to your love life. if you can’t give anything just give chocolate to your lover. This is the most loving gift that everyone likes.
- Propose them again: On every Valentine Day, purpose your partner again, this would rejuvenate your relation. You can’t imagine the happiness that your partner is going to feel because of this step and love your partner as it was on the first day of your relation. You can also surprise your lover by proposing for marriage on this very day. He will never be able to forget this day in his life.
- Flowers: If you can’t bring expensive gifts for your lover just bring a red rose for him. A Red rose is individually a symbol of true love and romance.
- Photo Frame or Collage: Make a photo frame or collage yourself with your best moment pictures and wrap it in a paper and gift it to your lover. This is the best way you could make your partner realise that how special is he for you and the time you spent together was your best time of life.
- Movie: Take your lover to watch a movie if he likes. This is the way you can spend time with your partner by spending very less money and click photographs to make your time unforgettable forever.
- Promise: This Valentine, make a promise to your partner that you are going to bring a change in your life that he wants in you just for the sake of his happiness. This could be a lovely gift for your lover.
So these were some amazing tips for making your Valentine’s Day special for both of you. I hope these tips will definitely help you out. Enjoy your day and be happy always. Happy Valentine’s Day.